Accepted papers are published as local proceedings of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
In addition, all accepted papers are published on the SYRCoDIS Web Site and are submitted to the CEUR-WS Web Site which is a well-known resource for computer science.
- Use of Multiple Features for Extracting Topics from News Clusters 3-11
Aleksey Alekseev, Natalia Loukachevitch
- Data integration system for Linked Open Data space 12-15
- Implementing block-stored prefix trees in XML-DBMS 16-21
Oleg Borisenko, Ilya Taranov
- Mining periodic patterns in time-series databases 22-28
- Generalized Parallel Join Algorithms and Designing Cost Models 29-40