All accepted papers are published on the SYRCoDIS Web Site and are submitted to the CEUR-WS Web Site which is a well-known resource for computer science.
- Daria Dzendzik, Sergey Serebryakov. Semi-automatic generation of linear event extraction patterns for free texts.
- Galina Lezina, Artem Kuznetsov. Predict closed questions on stackoverflow.
- Denis Fedorenko, Nikita Astrakhantsev, Denis Turdakov. Automatic recognition of domain-specific terms: an experimental evaluation.
- Oxana Dolmatova. An Adaptive Approximate Algorithm For Join.
- Chernishev George, Kirill Smirnov, Pavel Fedotovsky, George Erokhin and Cherednik Kirill. To Sort or not to Sort: The Evaluation of R-Tree and B+-Tree in Transactional Environment with Ordered Result Set Requirement
- Konstantin Abakumov. JSQ: Distributed querying of JSON stream data