All accepted papers are published on the SYRCoDIS Web Site and are submitted to the CEUR-WS Web Site which is a well-known resource for computer science.
- Tigran Tsaturyan, Applying CEP to problems of real-time data analysis in distributed IDS;
- Anna Yarygina and Boris Novikov, A Prototype Architecture for Approximate Real-Time Query Optimization and Processing;
- Ilya Kozlov and Valeriy Avanesov, Faster PLSA;
- Andrey Gomzin, Stepan Ipatov, Anton Korshunov and Hangkyu Kim, Recipient suggestion for electronic messages using local social network data;
- Fedor Nikolaev and Vladimir Ivanov, Generating a dictionary of control models for event extraction;
- Mikhail Zarechenky, Text detection in natural scenes with multilingual text.